We believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ radically transforms, enables, and motivates us to do the work of God.
As a church, God has entrusted us with the Gospel, which is the power of God for salvation (Romans 1:16-17). Everything that we do is centered on the person and work of Jesus Christ. Believing that only the Gospel transforms the person's heart to be used to advance the Gospel.
We are passionate in our pursuit of Jesus, as we desire to be a Christ-Centered church, develop Christ-Centered families, and plant Christ-Centered churches.
- Be a Christ-centered church: A Church that preaches the Gospel, but also lives out the Gospel as we engage culture in our community.
- Develop Christ-centered families: Families that pray, serve and worship together.
- Planting Christ-centered churches: Multiplying and reproducing churches that preach and live out the Gospel.
We define a disciple as a follower of Christ who is a generous servant living an intentional life.
- A disciple is generous: What lies at the heart of the Gospel is generosity. Because of the grace made visible to us it overflows in generosity.
- A disciple is a servant: Service is motivated by the reconciling work of Jesus and seeks to extend His grace and mercy to others. Following the example of Jesus, Jesus did not come to be served but He came to serve.
- A disciple is intentional: Living on mission with our time, resources and in our relationship with God, one another and others. When we live intentionally we become the followers Jesus called us to be as we are leading our families, serving and reaching the people in our lives.
- Become a student of His Word: The study of the knowledge of God is most important pursuit in life: His nature, His character, and His commands. Knowing God is to enter into a relationship, to allow who He is to influence who you are. This allows us to realize how sinful we are and how Holy He is. Knowledge of God gives us wisdom and understanding in a fallen world. It trains us to bear fruit in live and a right relationship with God.
- Develop a vibrant prayer life: As we begin to know God it will lead us to wanting to walk with God. Devoting ourselves to consistent communication with Him. Declaring our dependence on Him and aligning our life up with the will of God through prayer as we long to see the Kingdom of God on earth.
- Live in Biblical Community: To properly reflect God’s communal nature and to follow His communal commands, we must as a people engage in community which is sacrificially loving, consistent, worshipful, and authentically transparent. In this way we seek to “do life together.”
- Multiply: As we desire to walk in joyful obedience as disciples of Christ, He transforms our minds, our desires, our wills, our relationships, and our ultimate reason for living. Every disciple of Jesus exists to make disciples of Jesus among every people group on the planet.